2023 Monthly Webinar Series
Discover how to create a magical donor experience and you'll have the happiest donors on Earth!
A long time ago, in a land far away, Lynne Wester—principal and founder of the DRG Group—received her Ducktorate from the Disney Institute. If there is one thing she learned from her time at Disney, it's the magic of the experience—and that lesson is woven into everything we do at the DRG Group.
The one thing that sets successful nonprofits apart is their ability to create a magical donor experience that retains donors year after year. For more than a decade, we've taught strategies rooted in the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations—and now the 4 Pillars of the Donor Experience—to help organizations build meaningful relationships with their donors.
This year, we're taking our training up a notch and offering two different monthly series—Discovery and Enchantment. (Do you see the theme here?)
The Discovery Series
The Discovery Series will focus on topics related to the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations—acknowledgment, stewardship, recognition, and engagement. This track is best for beginner to intermediate donor relations professionals looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the fundamentals of our work.
One subscription per track provides unlimited seats, so you can bring the whole department without paying extra—whether you are a team of 1 or 1,000. Imagine all the hours of professional development you get for one low price!
Both tracks run from January through December 2023—with one webinar per track each month. Sessions will be led by our industry-leading team at the DRG Group.
Join us on this incredible journey towards creating magical donor experiences and raising more money for your organization!
How does it work?
Purchase either the full Discovery or Enchantment Series to save more than $120—or purchase both tracks and save $290!
Here is what you can expect when you purchase a Discovery or Enchantment Webinar Series:
12 monthly webinars—January 2023 - December 2023 (24 webinars—2 per month—if you purchase both series)
Unlimited seats—One subscription per track covers your entire organization!
Learn from our industry-leading experts each month—with exclusive access to ask them your questions during each session
Access to live sessions, presentation recordings, slides, and the chat log from each event
Timely and relevant topics rooted in the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations & the 4 Pillars of the Donor Experience
Fresh content—our monthly webinars are never reused or pre-scripted. We build and adjust our presentations to reflect what you need right now.
Samples of the best work we've seen from higher education institutions and nonprofits around the world
Practical takeaways and relevant learning outcomes for shops of all sizes and budgets
Full participation in the 2023 Webinar Series is applicable for 24 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. (1 point per webinar)
VIP access to special discounts on other DRG products and services
If you prefer your professional development á la carte, you can also register for any of the individual webinars included in the series for $60 each.
Buy unlimited seats for the entire Discovery Series for $600 or purchase individual webinars below for $60 each.
- Tue, Dec 05On-Demand Webinar | $60Dec 05, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Let's end the year with deep dive into formal and informal surveying techniques, frequency, questions to ask (and not ask!), tracking survey results in your database, and follow-up best practices. We'll explore sample report and event surveys, micro-surveys, and delivery mechanisms.
- Tue, Nov 14On-Demand Webinar | $60Nov 14, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60We must allow our donors to see us through the looking glass—insider communications, specialty access, curated engagement opportunities, and so much more! We'll provide you with all the tips and tricks you need to know to master survival in Wonderland!
- Tue, Oct 10On-Demand Webinar | $60Oct 10, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Let's explore why we CANNOT require thank you notes or luncheon attendance or promise donor involvement in selection processes—and what we CAN do in place of these things! Jump on the magic carpet and let's explore a world beyond what we know (or have always done)!
- Tue, Sep 12On-Demand Webinar | $60Sep 12, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Donor events are evolving into specially curated moments designed with an individual or small group experience in mind.We'll dive into creating thoughtful and tailored event experiences that are designed to convey impact and build community—and will ensure your guests stay well beyond midnight!
- Tue, Aug 08On-Demand Webinar | $60Aug 08, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60One of the most critical donor populations in every shop, first-time donors feed our fundraising pipelines, expand our audiences, and provide critical revenue. But we must convert them from one-time to loyal.
- Tue, Jul 11On-Demand Webinar | $60Jul 11, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us as we discuss the must-haves to navigate your daily work in events, data, reporting, and more. We'll employ a spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down!
- Tue, Jun 13On-Demand Webinar | $60Jun 13, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60You find yourself in unknown territory, but how we recover from our mistakes, learn from them, and collaborate with our peers is what will get us home at the end of the day.
- Tue, May 09On-Demand Webinar | $60May 09, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us as we explore how to move from being the Mater of the print communications world to the Lightning McQueen of digital engagement experts.
- Tue, Apr 04On-Demand Webinar | $60Apr 04, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60This webinar will focus on the role stewardship plays in our organizations (HINT: it's not the same as donor relations!), how to identify red flags in the stewardship space, and key initiatives you should implement to help you embrace the Beast.
- Tue, Mar 14On-Demand Webinar | $60Mar 14, 2023, 1:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us for an in-depth look at centralizing your gratitude communications and designing an acknowledgment program for donors—from annual giving to major gifts.
- Tue, Feb 14On-Demand Webinar | $60Feb 14, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Strong gift agreements—and gift acceptance policies and procedures—can save you from unwanted legal and PR nightmares. Whether you're part of a well-established shop or need to create these baseline programs for the first time—we'll help you on your journey!
- Tue, Jan 10On-Demand Webinar | $60Jan 10, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60By understanding the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations, how gratitude inspires that framework, and curating an attitude of gratitude within our organizations and teams—we're bound to go up, up, up this year!
Buy unlimited seats for the entire Enchantment Series for $600, or purchase individual webinars below for $60 each.
- Tue, Dec 12Webinar | $60Dec 12, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Join us as we celebrate the end of 2023 and explore how to set the stage for successful collaboration, create internal buy-in, and take all you have learned to develop impactful and powerful donor experiences. "All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." – Peter Pan
- Tue, Nov 28On-Demand Webinar | $60Nov 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60As effective fundraising and donor engagement professionals, we must be able to identify the core emotions that drive donors, harness them into action, and infuse emotion into every area of our work.
- Tue, Oct 31On-Demand Webinar | $60Oct 31, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us—just in time for the gift-giving season—to explore when it's appropriate to give gifts to donors, personalized vs. customized options, how to "retire" out-of-date practices, and a slew of creative, unique, and effective samples of donor gifts from across the country!
- Tue, Sep 26On-Demand Webinar | $60Sep 26, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Like the animal kingdom, our organizations are not always in perfect harmony. Join us for an honest conversation about coping with instability, leading through change, and ultimately surviving and thriving in these times. Together, we'll find our Hakuna Matata!
- Tue, Aug 29On-Demand Webinar | $60Aug 29, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Not all donors are Woody or Buzz Lightyear, but they all serve a purpose and benefit our organizations in unique and positive ways. Beyond first-time donors, there is a slew of critical donor populations that also want and deserve magical experiences!
- Tue, Jul 25On-Demand Webinar | $60Jul 25, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us for a candid conversation about donor experiences gone awry, our responsibilities to listen and problem solve, and ultimately ensure our donors feel H.E.A.R.D. (hint—it's an acronym full of tips and tricks!).
- Tue, Jun 27On-Demand Webinar | $60Jun 27, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60For organizations, infusing gratitude and effective culture into all levels of production and leadership pays dividends in team performance, fundraising success, and levels of external engagement. Let's discuss how this affects DX priorities, including building and influencing your internal culture.
- Tue, May 23On-Demand Webinar | $60May 23, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60As we begin to map out how we're responding to donors' needs based on how/when/where they give, it's critical that we develop an overarching donor experience matrix. This tool visually lays out all of the touch points and programs to ensure your work covers donors at all levels.
- Tue, Apr 25On-Demand Webinar | $60Apr 25, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60We just don't know HOW to elevate good events into extraordinary experiences, retire the ones that need to go, and ultimately reach the point where everyone's needs are met. In this session, we'll explore how to move beyond standard functional events and create powerful donor engagement experiences.
- Tue, Mar 28On-Demand Webinar | $60Mar 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Once we explore passive and active data and understand the power it represents to change our work, we have pricked our fingers and are no longer a sleeping princess—the spell is broken!
- Tue, Feb 28On-Demand Webinar | $60Feb 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60Join us as we explore the universe of gathering and tracking passive and active intelligence on our donors and constituents. Whether through testing, retargeting, database insights, surveys, or everyday interactions—we can gather the tools we need to create an exceptionally personalized experience.
- Tue, Jan 24On-Demand Webinar | $60Jan 24, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOn-Demand Webinar | $60We're kicking off 2023 with an in-depth primer on all things DX—the elevated donor experience! Join us as we show you the fairest of them all and give you a glimpse into the for-profit world where customer intel and preferences drive corporate decisions.