top of page
Our calendar is filled with opportunities for you to join us online and in person. Check out where and how you can connect with our team and the global DRG community. More dates and events will be added throughout the year:
- Tue, Oct 03Free Live DiscussionOct 03, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMFree Live DiscussionOct 03, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMFree Live DiscussionThe power of AI is something that is disrupting sectors across all disciplines. But where does AI fit in donor relations? Join DRG for a free, 60-minute webinar where we'll explore this tool's potential integrations in a successful, relationship-driven donor relations program.
- Tue, Oct 10Webinar | $60Oct 10, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Oct 10, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Let's explore why we CANNOT require thank you notes or luncheon attendance or promise donor involvement in selection processes—and what we CAN do in place of these things! Jump on the magic carpet and let's explore a world beyond what we know (or have always done)!
- Data-Driven Advocacy: Making a Compelling Case for Changes in Staff, Resources, and Workload in Donor RelationsThu, Oct 19Webinar | $60Oct 19, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMWebinar | $60Oct 19, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMWebinar | $60Join us to learn how to effectively leverage data to build a compelling argument for your donor relations department. During this webinar, we’ll guide you through the process of harnessing data to demonstrate the vital role donor relations plays in achieving your organization's goals.
- Thu, Oct 26Webinar | $60Oct 26, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMWebinar | $60Oct 26, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMWebinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn about the challenges and opportunities of data integration and communication across various departments. Explore how to break down data silos and encourage collaboration to foster a holistic approach to data-driven decision making.
- Tue, Oct 31Webinar | $60Oct 31, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Oct 31, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Join us—just in time for the gift-giving season—to explore when it's appropriate to give gifts to donors, personalized vs. customized options, how to "retire" out-of-date practices, and a slew of creative, unique, and effective samples of donor gifts from across the country!
- Wed, Nov 01Humber CollegeNov 01, 9:00 AM – Nov 03, 4:30 PMHumber College, 17 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr, Etobicoke, ON M8V 3H4, CanadaNov 01, 9:00 AM – Nov 03, 4:30 PMHumber College, 17 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr, Etobicoke, ON M8V 3H4, CanadaGet ready for three days of insights, strategies, and best practices that will take your donor relations to the next level! Join us in Toronto on November 1-3 to learn our proven strategies for creating an extraordinary donor experience.
- Tue, Nov 14Webinar | $60Nov 14, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60
- Tue, Nov 28Webinar | $60Nov 28, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60
- Tue, Dec 05Webinar | $60Dec 05, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Dec 05, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Let's end the year with deep dive into formal and informal surveying techniques, frequency, questions to ask (and not ask!), tracking survey results in your database, and follow-up best practices. We'll explore sample report and event surveys, micro-surveys, and delivery mechanisms.
- Tue, Dec 12Webinar | $60Dec 12, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Dec 12, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Join us as we celebrate the end of 2023 and explore how to set the stage for successful collaboration, create internal buy-in, and take all you have learned to develop impactful and powerful donor experiences. "All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." – Peter Pan
bottom of page