The Donor Relation Group's
2024 Webinar Series
From Fundamentals to Cutting-Edge Approaches:
Choose Your Path to Donor Relations Success
Get ready to unlock the secrets of donor relations success on a year-long journey with DRG. Whether you're an established pro or just getting started, our dual-track webinar series will meet you where you are and elevate your donor relations game.
This year's adventure includes two exciting tracks: one dedicated to laying the groundwork with the Fundamentals Series and the other focused on taking your efforts to the next level with the Excellence Series. Choose one, or dive into both for a comprehensive year-long training program covering best practices and the latest trends in donor relations.
With these keys in hand, you'll open the doors to meaningful connections, improved retention, generous donations, and lasting impact. Join us for this exciting journey unlocking your team's full potential and taking your donor relations to new and exciting heights.
Choose one or both of the webinar tracks below.
Each track includes 12 monthly webinars throughout 2024.
The Fundamentals Series
The Fundamentals Series will dive deep into topics rooted in the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations, laying the groundwork for your success. You will learn the ropes from our team of experts and discover the best—and next—practices to fine-tune your techniques and create a best-in-class donor relations program. This track is for shops still working on navigating the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations or individuals who have been in the field for less than three years. It is a fabulous ongoing training opportunity for the newest members of your team!
The Excellence Series
The Excellence Series will explore topics that go beyond the fundamentals of our work. We'll take you from surviving to thriving by teaching you the skills and strategies you need to excel in donor relations—from crucial partnerships and common challenges to new trends and concepts that will level up your efforts. This track is designed for shops looking to elevate their work, or individuals who have been in the profession for more than three years. This track is perfect for energizing your team to take their skills up a notch!
Purchase Both Series
Invest in both series for a discounted price and ensure that your entire team has industry-leading and inspiring professional development content throughout 2024! By purchasing both series, the newer members of your team learn the ropes while your veteran team members level up their skillsets by learning from the very best in the field. With this option, you'll receive unlimited access to all 24 webinars. That's less than $100 per month for year-long, expert training for your entire team!
One purchase provides unlimited seats, so you can bring the whole department without paying extra—whether you are a team of 1 or 1,000. Imagine all the hours of professional development you get for one low price!
Both tracks run from January through December 2024—with one webinar per track each month. Presentations will be led by our industry-leading team at DRG.
How does it work?
Purchase either the full Fundamentals or Excellence Series and save more than $120—or purchase both tracks and save $290!
Here is what you can expect when you purchase a Fundamentals or Excellence Webinar Series:
12 monthly webinars—January 2024 - December 2024 (24 webinars—2 per month—if you purchase both series)
Unlimited seats—One subscription per track covers your entire organization!
Learn from our industry-leading experts each month—with exclusive access to ask them your questions during each session
Access to live sessions, presentation recordings, slides, and the chat log from each event
Timely and relevant topics rooted in the 4 Pillars of Donor Relations
Fresh content—our monthly webinars are never reused or pre-scripted. We build and adjust our presentations to reflect what you need right now.
Samples of the best work we've seen from higher education institutions and nonprofits around the world
Practical takeaways and relevant learning outcomes for shops of all sizes and budgets
Full participation in the 2024 Webinar Series earns you 24 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. (1 point per webinar)
VIP access to special discounts on other DRG products and services
If you prefer your professional development á la carte, you can also register for any individual webinars from either series for $60 each.
Buy unlimited seats for the entire Fundamentals Series for $600 or purchase individual webinars below for $60 each.
- Tue, Jan 09Webinar | $60Jan 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60We're sharing our top 10 acknowledgment fundamentals! In this webinar, you'll learn critical infrastructure needs, signatory best practices, how to establish tiering and thresholds, when to use digital vs. print, how to infuse storytelling that will resonate with your donors, and more!
- Tue, Feb 13Webinar | $60Feb 13, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Learn how to craft thoughtful acknowledgments that resonate with your donors while embracing efficiency through technology— utilizing video instead of written content, creative and innovative mail merges, and digital acknowledgments that still contain a personal touch.
- Tue, Mar 12Webinar | $60Mar 12, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Join us as we explore the art of stewarding and recognizing monthly donors. We'll share best practices for creating and promoting your monthly donor program, from choosing the right communication channels to setting donation levels and much more to nurture and grow these crucial relationships.
- Tue, Apr 09Webinar | $60Apr 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60It's time to demystify the concept of fund compliance! Join us to learn the key activities donor relations staff should prioritize within fund compliance programs. Using a real-world case study, we'll highlight partnerships, key data outcomes, and sample reports you need to be successful.
- Tue, May 14Webinar | $60May 14, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Did you know there are eight key components every impactful donor report should have? In this webinar, we'll share all of them, as well as proven data collection methods, customizable templates, and strategies for tailoring your reports to your audience while ensuring scalability.
- Tue, Jun 11Webinar | $60Jun 11, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60This webinar will teach you how to create compelling stories that drive meaningful change. You'll learn how to track and evaluate the success of your digital storytelling efforts, use analytics to refine your strategy and maximize your reach, and implement the "CORE" approach when creating content.
- Tue, Jul 09Webinar | $60Jul 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60It's time to reclaim your productivity and make your work life easier. This webinar will transform how you work, making your life more streamlined and stress-free. Join us as we share our curated Top 10 list of the best and most effective policy and process hacks!
- Tue, Aug 13Webinar | $60Aug 13, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60It's the great debate on some of the nonprofit world's most time-honored traditions—honor rolls, giving societies, tchotchkes, gift giving, groundbreakings, and more! Join us for this point-counterpoint conversation and learn how to modernize traditional, outdated donor relations practices.
- Tue, Sep 10Webinar | $60Sep 10, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60In this webinar, we'll walk you through building a loyal donor program, including identifying the right model for you, the accompanying data requirements, designing and implementing compelling collateral and visual assets, and project management and timelines to get you from concept to launch!
- Tue, Oct 08Webinar | $60Oct 08, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Join us for a toolkit to guide your naming program! You'll learn how to develop and document your naming opportunity inventory, navigate complex internal review and approval processes, and ultimately ensure a balance between your donors' desires and your institution's long-term goals.
- Tue, Nov 12Webinar | $60Nov 12, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Learn how to design and implement top donor engagement plans that will delight your most generous supporters and drive your mission forward. In this webinar, we'll share powerful engagement opportunities that are efficient, scalable, budget-friendly, and centered on impact and storytelling.
- Tue, Dec 10Webinar | $60Dec 10, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Join us to learn proven techniques in change management, problem-solving, and building resilience during challenges. Learn how to enhance your personal and professional agility and gain insights into developing the mindset and skills needed to bounce back from setbacks.
Buy unlimited seats for the entire Excellence Series for $600, or purchase individual webinars below for $60 each.
- Tue, Jan 23Webinar | $60Jan 23, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Our expert speakers will guide you through strategies and tactics to foster vital connections. We will teach you how to transform mere collaboration into a strategic alliance that breaks down silos, increases efficiency, and maximizes the impact of your donor relations efforts.
- Tue, Feb 20Webinar | $60Feb 20, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Join us to learn how to conduct an acknowledgment audit, share outcomes, and influence change at your organization. We'll share insights from real-life acknowledgment audit success stories in decentralized environments, highlighting the power of collaboration and adaptation.
- Tue, Mar 26Webinar | $60Beyond the Thank You: Infusing Gratitude and Ethical Storytelling in Non-Acknowledgment CommunicationsMar 26, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60To truly engage and inspire your supporters, you must infuse gratitude and impact into every communication. Join us to learn how to elevate your donor relations through meaningful expressions of thanks in nontraditional acknowledgment pieces, such as tax receipts, pledge reminders, and more.
- Tue, Apr 23Webinar | $60Apr 23, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Are you ready to breathe new life into your recognition society? Join us to learn how to revamp your recognition society to align with industry best practices. We'll discuss transitioning to an engagement-based model and strategies to measure impact and affinity that drive meaningful engagement.
- Tue, May 21Webinar | $60May 21, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Learn how to create consistency in donor gift agreements, implement standardized language, and best practices for stewardship and recognition promises or donor deliverables. Discover sample restriction language, tiering methods, and tips on how to align fundraising goals and donor deliverables.
- Tue, Jun 25Webinar | $60Jun 25, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60This transformative webinar will take your program to the next level! You'll learn how to create a successful donor relations plan, develop annual and multi-year business strategies, implement evaluation tools to measure ROI for programs and initiatives, and effectively assess your current programs.
- Tue, Jul 23Webinar | $60Jul 23, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60Ready to enhance your organization's corporate and foundation donor relations practices? Learn the unique deliverables CFR donors want and need, proven techniques for cultivating and maintaining these crucial connections, and hear success stories from those who have excelled in CFR engagement.
- Tue, Aug 27Webinar | $60Aug 27, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60In this webinar, we'll explore how organizational changes can influence donor perceptions and engagement levels, discuss the challenges and opportunities these changes present, and teach you practical strategies for retaining donor trust and loyalty during times of internal upheaval.
- Tue, Sep 24Webinar | $60Sep 24, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60This webinar will give you a comprehensive overview of donor surveys—including different survey types and techniques to gather donor feedback. Join us to learn how to create effective surveys and when and how to use surveys to deepen your understanding of donor preferences and motivations.
- Tue, Oct 29Webinar | $60Oct 29, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn how to develop robust campaign recognition programs encompassing the entire campaign lifecycle, from pre-launch preparations to post-campaign celebrations. We'll share key impact communications, special events, and recognition initiatives to engage donors at all levels.
- Tue, Nov 19Webinar | $60Nov 19, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60In this innovative hour, we'll dive into gamification in fundraising and donor relations. Learn how to turn your fundraising and engagement campaigns into immersive, interactive experiences that captivate donors.
- Tue, Dec 17Webinar | $60Dec 17, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTWebinar | $60Join us for a powerhouse hour that will inspire you to elevate your donor relations programs by strategically using metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). We'll teach you how to measure the effectiveness of your donor relations initiatives and use those insights for continuous improvement.