The Four Pillars of Donor Relations for Small Nonprofit Shops provides a customized approach to transforming your donor relations program with limited staff and resources. In this six-part series, you’ll learn the “must-have” practices you need to attract and retain donors and raise more money for your organization.
These six, one-hour webinars will teach you how to apply Lynne Wester’s Four Pillars of Donor Relations framework to create better relationships with your donors, streamline your marketing and communications for maximum impact, and propel your fundraising and board engagement efforts to the next level.
This series is best suited for nonprofits with donor relations teams with less than 3 full-time employees. The topics, tools, tips, and examples shared in this series are tailored for small shops—and discussions will be focused on issues in fundraising and donor relations in a sole professional or small team context.
*This is a previously recorded webinar series.
What You Will Learn
You can purchase individual lessons for $60 or the entire series for $200.
- Mon, Aug 22On Demand Webinar | $60Session 1: An Introduction to the Four Pillars of Donor Relations and Must-Have Acknowledgement PracticesOn Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn how to tailor acknowledgments for donor groups, streamline reports for easy access, and implement best practices to make your acknowledgements stand out from the crowd.
- Sun, Aug 21On Demand Webinar | $60On Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn what stewardship means, industry best practices, and the critical components necessary for a successful program. We’ll also teach you the importance of transparency and accountability and why they are the foundation of any good stewardship program.
- Sat, Aug 20On-Demand Webinar | $60On-Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn what donor recognition means, why it’s important, and how to implement it within your organization. From loyal donor programs to first-time donor programs, from named spaces to endowed fund recognition—we’ll explore what you should implement and where to start.
- Fri, Aug 19On-Demand Webinar | $60On-Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar, you’ll learn the different types of donor engagement and how engagement differs from events. You’ll learn other ways to engage your donors that provide them with the access, information and experiences they’re looking for when providing philanthropic support to your organization.
- Thu, Aug 18On-Demand Webinar | $60On-Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar, you'll learn practical hands-on strategies to help you identify and present a major gift proposal and fundraise effectively through relationship development. We'll explore the basics in nonprofit fundraising and how to utilize your mission to propel your organization forward.
- Wed, Aug 17On-Demand Webinar | $60On-Demand Webinar | $60In this webinar you'll learn how to identify and promote your brand with consistency and accuracy across all platforms, tell your organization’s story on your website and in general direct mail appeals, & the “must-have” communication and social media platforms and how you can use them to best.
Can I buy one registration for my entire team, even if we're all viewing it remotely?
Yes! Just complete your purchase and you will receive a confirmation email (check your junk mail folder if you don't see it) with a link you can share with your team members that allows them to register for free. Only one purchase is required per organization.
Are these webinar included in any other webinar series purchase?
No. This series is separate from any other webinar purchases that have been offered.
Do these webinars count towards my CFRE certification?
This series has been approved for 6 CFRE continuing education points—1 per webinar.